Outside B2B Sales Executive
CORT is a Berkshire Hathaway Company and the world's leading provider of furniture rental
services to businesses and individuals in transition.
Since 1971 CORT has provided solutions to more than 80% of the Fortune 500 companies, the U.S. Government and the Military, as well as millions of individuals, helping them proactively manage change and maximize opportunities.
Today, CORT has more than 100 showrooms, clearance centers and distribution facilities across the United States, operations in the United Kingdom and a Global Network of partners servicing more than 70 countries around the world.
As an organization, CORT's greatest assets are the more than 2,000 employees working together nationwide to provide our customers with the very best service in the rental of Workplace and Residential Furnishings, Tradeshow and Event furnishings and Employee Relocation.
We are looking to hire a business-to-business outside salesperson in our Workplace division to call on businesses that need to furnish their offices and who wish to take advantage of the many benefits of rental for their short- and long-term needs.
The successful candidate will bring expertise in working with businesses across many industries with a variety of work environments from Technology start-ups and Film Production sites to Construction companies and Property Management to Law Firms and Healthcare.
The position includes a variety of sales initiatives from networking, prospecting and introductory presentations to calls with existing customers to build rapport and develop new business opportunities.
• Research market trigger events and initiate a connection with the contacts who make decisions on workplace furnishings
• Present furniture rental services to businesses who are in transition, typically with a mix of newly- developed and existing customers
• Develop and maintain a monthly sales plan to identify the sales activities which will drive new opportunities
• Effectively utilize Salesforce to follow through on leads, contacts and opportunities
• Meet sales goals in revenue growth in territory
• Good technical skills with Word, PowerPoint and Salesforce
• 3 to 5 years B2B sales experience with proven track record of success
• Strong verbal and written communications for presentations and proposals
• Great team player within an organization
• Talent in prospecting for new business opportunities
Our Successful Salespeople:
• Like working with office furnishings and have a knack for workplace design
• Love an energetic environment working with a diverse base of customers who need solutions fast
• Understand why companies need furniture rental services for short- and long- term projects
• Enjoy prospecting, but also value leads that come in through CORT's marketing efforts
Apply for this job on our website: