Algorithm Engineer (multiple openings available)
Develop large-scale Ads system to make it more sufficiently flexible to support many different algorithms for machine learning algorithms, from dense processing to large scale sparse representations. Participate in the development and iteration of Ads algorithms by using machine learning technology and improve core recommendation algorithm. Partner with product managers and product strategy & operation team to define product strategy and features; and implement and integrate developed technologies of software applications and enhanced algorithm into various user products to support business growth of the company. Develop and optimize proprietary machine learning algorithms to improve platform performance. Build efficient and fluent development tools to optimize the experience of self-serve advertisers.
The position requires Masterís degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Physics, or related field,
36 months of experience in:
1. Artificial intelligence, computer vision, machine learning, large-scale distributed systems.
2. Fundamental technical skills, including programming language like Java/Python/R; datebase language like SQL; Unix; Hadoop, Map-Reduce, Hive, Pig.
3. One or more machine learning or deep learning libraries and platforms (e.g. TensorFlow, Pytorch, etc).
4. Common date mining techniques.
5. Building up data pipelines for feature extraction and data analysis to develop algorithms for applications.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: BDMTV21-208
Send resumes to: ByteDance Inc., O. Seemangal, 250 Bryant Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Must reference job title & job code when applying.