Interactive Engineer I
Interactive Engineer I (multiple openings available)
1. Enable new capabilities for AR Effect platform by exploring new algorithms and technologies and transforming them into conceptual prototypes and game mechanisms for AR effects around the camera; 2. Develop new interactive experiences from prototypes to product release; 3. Work closely and coordinate with researchers, 2D/3D designers and software engineers to bring new camera effects features to life; 4. Collaborate with engineers to improve the capabilities of effect creation tools and optimize the effect design workflow; and 5. Work closely with creative design team and product managers to deliver fun, expressive, and engaging experiences for end users.
The position requires Masterís degree in Computer Graphics, Interactive Art and Media, Entertainment Technology, or related technical visual design field,
24 months of experience in:
1. Immersive technology (AR, VR, interactive designs or real time graphics);
2. Immersive design and engineering, real-time graphics rendering, or gameplay development;
3. Creating 3D assets, Scripting, Shader, and real-time rendering pipeline;
4. Solid background in designing, programming, and prototyping using real-time 3D engines, including but not limited to Unity, Unreal, openFrameworks, Processing, Cinder, Three.js and WebGL/OpenGL.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: BDMTV21-209
Send resumes to: ByteDance Inc., O. Seemangal, 250 Bryant Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Must reference job title & job code when applying.