Software Engineer, Ads Targeting
Software Engineer, Ads Targeting (multiple openings available)
Responsible for ad targeting projects; work with product managers to define product strategy & features based on data-driven methods and industry trends. Design, optimize and implement ad targeting strategy; improve infrastructure design and machine-learning method. Maintain and troubleshoot offline and online ad targeting products. Extract, aggregate and sync all pertinent data to generate audience insights and help advertisers discover the demographics, locations, devices, and interests that make up their remarketing lists. Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software applications for advertising platforms and systems.
The position requires Masterís degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field,
24 months of experience in:
1. Using programming languages Python and Go;
2. Implementing algorithms, data structures, or systems software;
3. Relational database (SQL or MySQL);
4. API design and implementation using PHP or Python to handle high-load traffic, personalization algorithms for feed recommendation;
5. Using big data infrastructures (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.); and
6. Using real-time data pipeline and dimensional data modeling utilizing Kafka.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: BDMTV21-223
Send resumes to: ByteDance Inc., O. Seemangal, 250 Bryant Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Must reference job title & job code when applying.