Senior Architect, Database Infrastructure
Senior Architect, Database Infrastructure (multiple openings available)
- Lead the major design and architecture of software systems, and promote the best practices across the company.
- Define the infrastructures evolution strategy and oversee the execution based on the company's business, industry trends and technology stack.
- Responsible for the overall design and implementation of companyís most critical projects, including disaster tolerance, resource optimization and R&D processes, etc.
- Design, analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems by systematic problem-solving approach to improve performance of products.
- Prototype and analyze architecture and operating system proposals; design systems to work across our multinational data centers.
The position requires a Masterís degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related,
36 months of experience in:
- Architecting and implementing large-scale, distributed systems;
- Developing next generation core infrastructure technology stack;
- Using at least one of the popular programming languages, such as C/C++, Java, Python, Go languages;
- Database kernel development, specifically in modern database architecture, such as massively parallel processing databases,
- Distributed/cloud databases, etc.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: BDMTV21-228
Send resumes to: ByteDance Inc., O. Seemangal, 250 Bryant Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Must reference job title & job code when applying.