Product Manager (multiple openings available)
- Build product or feature area roadmaps and prioritize based on various inputs like customers, business, and competition.
- Write product requirement documents or specifications clearly detailing requirements of the product to be built, use cases and user actions, and parameters within which the product must perform.
- Review the PRDs with all stakeholders including developers, designers and other team members.
- Effectively communicate and get buy in for ideas to build.
- Effectively influence stakeholders and leadership for resources.
- Develop relevant metrics and KPIs to measure performance by product teams.
The position requires a Bachelorís degree in Business and Information Systems, Business Analytics, Management and Information Systems, or a related field,
24 months of experience that must include:
- Experience in SaaS product management
- Experience in product management impacting end-user interactions and behaviors
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: BDMTV21-226
Send resumes to: ByteDance Inc., O. Seemangal, 250 Bryant Street, Mountain View, CA 94041
Must reference job title & job code when applying.