Software Engineer, Data Platform
Software Engineer, Data Platform (multiple openings available)
- Design and build data transformations efficiently and reliably for purposes of reporting, growth analysis, multi-dimensional analysis, etc.
- Design and implement reliable, scalable, robust and extensible big data systems that support core products and business.
- Utilize large data sets and related big data technologies, such as Hadoop, SQL and NoSQL to develop highly-scalable performant solutions for data gathering and large-scale data analysis.
- Build and manage data warehouse strategies, facilitating the development and optimization of ETL (extract, transform, load) processes.
- Build the next generation of systems behind the companyís products.
- Design and implement data systems and improve existing systems involving database analysis, multi-dimensional analysis, data pipelines, data integrations, data quality frameworks and data lineage tools, to continuously improve our software engineering projects and data platforms.
- Establish solid design and engineering practice for engineers as well as non-technical people.
Position requires Masterís degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems or related field and 24 months of experience,
12 months (of the 24 months) experience in:
- Using big data technologies such as Hadoop, M/R, Hive, Spark, Metastore, Presto, Flume, Kafka, Clickhouse, or Flink.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: TTMTV21-209
Send resumes to: TikTok Inc., O. Seemangal, 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Suite 100, Culver City, CA 90230
Must reference job title & job code when applying.