Software Engineer, TikTok Backend
Software Engineer, TikTok Backend (multiple openings available)
- Develop large-scale software systems that powers TikTok app.
- Improve system design and architecture to ensure high stability and performance of the services.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver high quality work in rapid product development.
- Develop integrated solutions based on the companyís open platform to meet customers' requirements, deploy programs and evaluate users feedback, facilitate customersí understanding of technical components of our platform, and tackle technical situations along the way.
- Work closely with multiple cross-functional teams to build and scale innovative back-end services.
The position requires Masterís degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field,
24 months of experience in:
- Building backend services for large-scale consumer-facing applications;
- Using SQL and NoSQL database and data visualization to analyze complex, large volumes of data;
- Using programming languages: Java, Go, C++, or Python; and
- Implementing computer architectures, data structures and algorithms.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: TTMTV21-210
Send resumes to: TikTok Inc., O. Seemangal, 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Suite 100, Culver City, CA 90230
Must reference job title & job code when applying.