Frontend Engineer (multiple openings available)
- Responsible for the Web/WAP/Hybrid development of mobile products.
- Build world-class frontends, which combine usability, accessibility, elegance, performance, and maintainability.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and improve core front-end software components and software applications with new features.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions for front-end systems, and implement and improve system features.
- Design, analyze and troubleshoot large-scale distributed systems by systematic problem- solving approach to improve performance of company products.
The position requires a Masterís degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering, Information Systems/Information Technology, or related field,
24 months of experience that must include:
- Architecting front-end application to meet performance and product requirements.
- Designing and defining API interface to be shared between frontend and backend.
- Performing unit and integration tests and Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery.
- Utilizing various backend and database systems to meet product requirements.
Worksite: Mountain View, CA
Job Code: TTMTV21-213
Send resumes to: TikTok Inc., O. Seemangal, 5800 Bristol Pkwy, Suite 100, Culver City, CA 90230
Must reference job title & job code when applying.